First aid is a lifeskill and we hope we never need it but chances are we will, more accidents happen in the home these days than in workplaces according to various sources.
We are living through a terrible pandemic at this time and think it will be with us for a good while yet, but life needs to go on and first aid emergencies happen many times a day and are not going to go away either.
So it makes sense to learn and update your first aid skills in a COVID safe environment with every precaution taken to keep us all safe.
This is what we have done to keep everyone safe;
- Everyone gets their own training manakin for their training day which has been deep cleaned, sanitised, and fitted with new lungs and sealed in a bag ready for you to use.
- You get your very own personal training pack too, which has gloves, a face mask, sanitising wet wipes, CPR shield, hand gel, first aid training bandages.
- Your chosen desk and chair have been sanitised before you arrive and so has your designated training space, and this is your space to use during your first aid training.
- All paperwork that you need to complete is given to you in a sanitised plastic folder on your desk along with a first aid training manual, paper, and a pen to take notes if you want to too.
- We have gel stations in the training room and you will be encouraged to use these frequently throughout your training day.
- Our restrooms are within very easy reach of the training room.
- Our entrance to our training room is through a side entrance so contact with other people is kept to an absolute minimum.
- We have a safe area for you to have your breaks and get some fresh air too.