Warwickshire First Aid Training is a progressive training organisation providing mandatory training to a range of organisations. We provide a range of First Aid, health and safety, food safety, education, and training, assessing qualifications through Qualifications Network.
At Warwickshire First Aid Training we are committed to providing high-quality training and qualifications, and to ensuring that equality of opportunity underpins all aspects of our work.
This policy relates to complaints that our customers, students, and suppliers may have about our organisation and sets out our formal procedure for dealing with such complaints.
It is important that all complaints are raised directly with Warwickshire First Aid Training.
Our complaints policy is a four-stage process, each process is detailed below, most complaints will be resolved to a satisfactory standard at stage one.
If the complaint is not resolved at stage one then it should be escalated to stage two and if not resolved again it should be escalated to stage three, finally if not resolved at the third stage the final stage should be used.
- The complaint is raised directly with the trainer/assessor conducting the course, who will deal with the complaint at the time that it is raised.
- If the complaint is not about a course but about another aspect of our business, then the complaint should be raised with the staff member the customer is in communication with.
- The complaint should be referred to Warwickshire First Aid Training head office where there is a named contact who deal with complaints, they can be contacted, in writing by using the following details:
- Martyn Coton, Warwickshire First Aid Training, 17, Carew Walk, Rugby. Warwickshire. CV22 7JH. T: 01788 700881,
- E: email@example.com, W: https://warwickshirefirstaid.co.uk.
- We will aim to resolve all complaints within 10 working days in writing or sooner.
- The complaint should be referred to Qualifications Network, which will carry out an investigation into the complaint and will contact the complainant with the results of their investigation.
- Qualifications Network can be contacted by phoning 020 3795 0559.
- Stage four is the final stage of the complaint, if your complaint has not been resolved, you can take your complaint to Ofqual.
- You can make us aware of your complaint by letter, phone or email.
Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation
53-55 Butts Road,
Telephone: 0300 303 3346
(Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm)
Textphone: 0300 303 3345
Fax: 0300 303 3348
Marisa Getgood (Complaints Co-ordinator)
29 Clarendon Road
Belfast BT1 3BG
Telephone: +44 (0)2890 261407
Fax: +44 (0)2890 261234
Text Phone: (0)2890 242063
You need to provide regulators with the following information:
- What the complaint is about
- Your full name and candidate number (if you have one)
- The training provider’s name and number
- The name of the awarding organisation or exam board
- The qualification or unit title and code number
- Copies of any relevant supporting documents.
Regulators promise to:
- acknowledge receipt of your complaint within two working days of receiving it
- give you a full response within 30 working days.
Warwickshire First Aid Training will keep a written record of all complaints and compliments made about our business, this will be made available to any inspectors or other organisations that conduct Quality Assurance based audits.
Our primary is to provide high-quality customer-focused training and qualifications; therefore, we aim to have very few complaints and certainly aim to resolve any complaints within our company.
This policy was approved by: Martyn Coton on 8th January 2021
Review Due 7th January 2023