magnets and children

In 2019 alone 19 children were admitted to hospital in Belfast alone and one 3 year old had 49 magnets removed from the stomach according to a BBC report at the time 

due diligence and why we should do it

This certainly applies in the first aid industry with people attempting to buy first aid training for their company and haven’t got a clue about what they need or want.

learning first aid

We are living through a terrible pandemic at this time and think it will be with us for a good while yet, but life needs to go on and first aid emergencies happen many times a day and are not going to go away either.